Sally Thompson, original creator of the Craftsy-winning Bionic Gear Bag Notions Tote, offers patterns and Mastery Workshops to help you sharpen your skills with expert advice and sewing tips, so you can express your true potential as a masterful sewist!
- To be kind. We strive to be the friendliest, most helpful sewing site on the internet.
- “Sewing is just the excuse”
- We are building a great community, that is brought together because of sewing.
- We create a space for people to come together - through discussions and live interactions.
- We are a TEACHING site - because we want even newbies to enjoy building great projects.
- Sally believes anyone can build almost any project… because even the most complicated project is done one seam at a time.
- We offer cutting edge sew alongs that encourage everyone to get involved - real time and face-to-face.
- We are NOT a “PDF pattern company” although...
- We are doing our best to create methods for every type of customer to obtain our projects - as long as it is in line with the previously stated objectives.
You'll find Sew Like a Rock Star's Downloadable PDF Patterns and Workshops here at sewlikearockstar.com. We also have an online store where you can find many useful things like zippers and other sewing supplies. Have a look at the Sew Much Nicer Shop