See Schedule on Calendar
Join us for our new spontaneous Sew A Longs!
How it works:
As Sally works on creating videos for the workshops, she also will be inviting members in to have fun - live - on zoom while she sews.
Each session will be similar to our workshop lessons - in focused, bite-sized sessions.
These are live and INTERACTIVE.. ask questions about the topic of the session if you'd like!
- Our Sew A Longs are done live through Zoom and have limited seating.
- You must be subscribed to the invitation list in order to participate.
- Invitations will go out about 60-90 minutes before we start a Sew A Long.
- By subscribing, you will get notifications through the Sew A Long Invitation Secret Group on Mighty Networks (MN).
- The zoom link will be in the notification.. no more pre-registering, etc!
- Details will be in each notification.
- Typically, you may join the group up to 30 minutes before it starts. That is sewcial time!
- We may post a list of upcoming topics in the MN so you can keep an eye out for the things you're interested in.
- Be sure to join the group and set your notifications on MN and on your devices as you desire.
Miss one you want to see? All subscribers will also have the recordings added to their member area.These are FUN! And a great way to get to know other members!
EXPIRING SOON: The $79 intro offer...
Special deal for new annual subscribers (does not apply to monthly subscribers)
Exclusive 70% off
coupon code for Mastery Workshop purchases is included - check your email! You will receive the code within 15 minutes of your annual subscription to the Sew-A-Long Invitation Group.